1. With all these pictures of my friends kissing their husbands on facebook, I feel like putting a picture up of me screaming at mine. We don’t even have fights like that (I would, but he would just stare at me with a blank look on his face so what’s the point?) but I would stage one just to be different.
2. I’ve been pretty lonely since I went fully online for school, so I think about going to wal-mart and looking around, hoping I’ll run into someone I know and we’ll chat. I realize how completely depressing that is.
3. Lately I feel that my hair resembles that of Sebastian Bach. This is not good. I complained to my Mom and she let me use her expensive Wen shampoo that made her hair soooo soft. It worked for like, half a day, then I was back to a huge 80’s rock ballad fro. *sigh*
4. I made an appointment with a consignment store to sell them mine and my Moms clothes. I sorted them, ironed them, packed them in suitcase and garment bags, filled up my Ford Escape (that’s a lot of space, yo!) and went to my appointment…..yeah, they didn’t want any of it. That was 5 days ago, and I’ve been driving around with a car full of clothes and shoes ever since, too dejected to do anything about it.
5. I’m wondering if when a form asks me for my family doctor, I should write down Google. It’s the truth, after all.